Monday, March 28, 2011

O-M-G!

Seriously.  It's been one heck of a past few days here in Spryland starting with my 2 1/2 year old getting a stomach bug that was wrong on so many levels.  Luckily it lasted only 24 hours but trust me, it was one heck of a 24 hour stretch.  She may have said at one point, very seriously "I puked A LOT!".  And then these storms that have been tearing through Georgia (well, all of the Southeast), have been terrible - what the "hail" is going on?  lol!  Luckily in my neck of the woods we had no damage other than rattled nerves.  To say I'm sleep deprived would be an understatement.  Major understatement.  So I'm playing major catch up here.  Bear with me, I have some posts planned, but just need to get them up and running.  See you later, promise!

7 comments:

  1. hope everything is better now and you get to have some well deserved rest. be well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Here's to wishing you a calmer week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two and a half year old had the same virus two months ago. She learned to sleep with a bucket near her head. It stayed on her bed with the rest of her lovies for a week until she was sure she didn't need it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. How everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. take your time...wishing evveryone well :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get some sleep girl! I hope your little girl feels better soon. (and that no one else gets it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sorry to hear about little one being sick! Hope she is all better now and mommy gets some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...