Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Five - Alexander McQueen Fall 2011

I don't even need to tell you all how much I love any Alexander McQueen collection, by far Lee McQueen was my favorite designer.  After he passed away a little over a year ago (which still stings) I was a little nervous about who would replace him.  Well, those worries have officially been put to bed, Sarah Burton has proven that she can carry on the McQueen legacy.  The powers that be certainly made the correct choice, she hasn't stumbled once and this collection is no different.  Here are my always more than five picks:

Now some detail shots - swoon!

Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this I love. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. The shoe design seems totally scary, though. But still love them. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these textures are amazing. I mean those fluffy white dresses look like clouds. I kind of want to lay them on a bed and sleep on them. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...