Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Want This! - Green Handbag (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)

The idea of a green handbag has been bouncing around in my head for quite a while now.  However I've never acted on that want, I hem and haw about what color green and how much to spend, etc.  But I recently saw this picture on Pinterest (I think it's a Celine bag, but not 100% sure)...

...and I think I've decided that a midtone, almost kelly green handbag would be perfect for Spring and Summer.  So, in honor of St. Patrick's Day I've pulled some lovely green handbags.  First up, the high end, inspirational bags:


Nice, right?  But who has $1,500 to drop on a bag?  So here are my more realistic picks, all are under $150.


Hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

10 comments:

  1. Your choices are great but I would looove a Proenza Schouler! Or a Chloe...or...

    ReplyDelete
  2. celine is my guess but ive actually never seen that bag before.. i LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i love the one you picked out!! i also wouldn't mind a balenciaga, still....

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe firs is a very cool purse indeed.
    Of course I like the ones in the $1500 range. Why am I not surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags! I love a green handbag too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great collages! Green is such a great pop of color for an outfit. I love the clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this many green bags. The first bag would be a good one to have

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been in love with green lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had the cash to drop on some of those inspiration bags! But your budget picks are great--I love that D&B one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by and it's so great to meet you. I adore this green bag too. The side zipper details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...