Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The 30 for 30 is over?

If it's Wednesday, it must be outfit post day.  It's been slim pickings around here, with my girl's illness and various house projects I've been working on, I've been keeping it very casual, comfortable and washable.  But when I have dressed like a person not going to the gym, I've been revisiting my 30 for 30 items.  I just go to them again and again.  I guess that means I picked well or I have hardly any clothes in my closet.  My closet is bare bones people and will not be replenished in any way until I transition back into the working world so basically my whole life is one big 30 for 30 - ha!  (Hey, Kendi when is the Spring challenge? 'Cause I'm in!)  Anyway, here are a couple of outfits I wore in the past week.  Enjoy!
Wow, what am I doing with my face here?

Top - Gap
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Toms


Top - Charlotte Russe*
Pants - J.Crew
Tank - Target
Shoes - Target
Necklace - gift

*I've struggled with this top - it doesn't feel like "me".  I don't think it's flattering, what do you all think?  Keep or toss?

11 comments:

  1. You know, I don't think a bare closet is a bad thing at all. I was putting my clean clothes away last night and tucking things in weird places because I'm running out of room in a fairly sizable closet. I felt a little guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you on the top. I feel like I should apologize for doing so. :(
    However, I wanted to say that I recently got rid of at least 50 items in my closet and I am loving it. I am way more creative and wear things I love much more and I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shirt. Try with a belt.
    Love the looks ! Super cute !
    newest fashionista follower :)
    Come follow back please :)
    XO
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been revisiting my 30 too--lets just say we had great picks! And I like the top, the color is pretty. But if it doesn't feel like you you probably won't wear it much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Love the green tee on you! I like the Charlotte Russe top! Is it like a chambray fabric? Tops like that are hard to pair with things, so I understand where you are coming from. But it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you try the top with dark denim? i could also see it with white shorts for spring or summer with some cute slippers?? but if you don't feel comfortable in it, toss it!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally keep that lilac top. I think it's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your daughter is feeling better! I love the first tee on you - it looks great with your hair! The top is pretty, but I've always found that if I have to ask, it goes in the donate pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the top is super cute!! i say keep it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think it's cute, but i think it needs to be styled with something a little more bold since the color is so pale. perhaps lime green accesories?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...