Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 for 30 - Dunzo!

I'm finished!!!  I'm so, so, so glad I decided to participate in the 30 for 30.  It was a great challenge to my creativity and to my ability to take a picture of myself every single day.  That was the hardest part, some days were awkward, some days I just looked (and felt) awful, some days it felt like a chore.  But then balance that with the days that were exciting, the hearing from other 30 for 30 remixers (LOVED that), visiting and being inspired by other remixers!  Overall it was a fantastic experience that I probably will participate in again.  And yes, I bought absolutely nothing (clothing and accessory related) for myself in the 30 days and didn't feel deprived at all!


Top - #9
Pants - #16
Shoes - #25
Necklace - Mom

8 comments:

  1. yay! I know you are so happy! Great for not buying anything for 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like success! you did an amazing job. naybe one day i'll be up for the challenge!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you!! Congrats on being done--I think you rocked the challenge! You definitely know how to accessorize! I hope that you'll keep up the outfit pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you for attempting it and seeing it through! It sounds simple enough on paper, but I bet it's quite the undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats jenny! you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I haven't been commenting the whole time, but I have definitely been following along. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...