Saturday, March 5, 2011

29 of 30 - About to Wrap It Up...

Only one outfit left in the 30 for 30 challenge and I can't believe it.  It honestly hasn't been as difficult as I was afraid it was going to be - don't get me wrong, there are days I want to wear other items - but not as many days as I feared there would be.  Maybe because my closet has been cleaned to almost bare bones and I have been "remixing" for a while now, or maybe because I have a lot of solids and not many patterns in my closet (which is good and bad) or maybe I gained more remixing confidence as the days wore on. I'm not sure, but I do know that feel so much better for participating! 

Here is the next to the last look...



Top - #12
Jeans - #15
Cardigan - #19
Shoes - #27
Necklace - House of Harlow

4 comments:

  1. I love that wrap! Yay! You're almost finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and the shoes add a cook funky element...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was supposed to be "cool"...hahah...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your cardigan! It looks like it would go with all kinds of fabulous outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...