Friday, March 4, 2011

28 of 30 - Hot and Hermes

Okay, it got to be darn hot the day I wore this - like 86 degrees and thunderstorms.  I put the shawl on in the morning and ditched it about an hour into the day.  Seriously, a basic outfit and I was hot, tired and cranky.  CRANKY because they are paving the road in front of where we live and they decided that 9pm the night before would be a great time to pave - so loud and smelly and it took them until about 1am.  It happens....



Shawl detail

Top - #8
Pants - #17
Shoes - #27
Necklace and Earrings - made by Mom
Shawl* - Hermes

*I must note that the shawl was my first wedding anniversary present from my hubby (back when we used to buy things for each other - nowadays, not so much).  It's a huge, cashmere/silk shawl (56" x 56") and I don't wear it as much as I would like.  It's almost too precious being Hermes, if I lost it or something happened to it I would be heartsick.

4 comments:

  1. The shawl is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 86! Wow! What a beautiful scarf! It really makes the basics UN-basic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...