Thursday, March 3, 2011

27 of 30 - Black and Blue

No, I'm not bruised, just loving this cobalt blue set off with the black pants.  I decided to throw on some turquoise jewelry for another little pop of color.  It doesn't get easier than this people!  Have you noticed that my hair is a bit darker?  Well, probably not since my pictures are so dark anyway, but I cracked open a box of Nice n' Easy and zhushed up the color.  Ooops, I just ruined the illusion of me being a natural redhead - lol!  God's in on the joke though because he gave me a little redhead girl to really confuse everyone...


Top - #7
Pants - #13
Shoes - #30
Necklace and Earrings - made by Mom
(she really should have an ETSY store - I'll work on that)

2 comments:

  1. Cobalt blue is such a great color for clothes, isn't it? Looks so good on you!

    If your mom has an etsy store, I'm totally buying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed that you're not a natural redhead--it's such a beautiful color for you! And YES to your mom's etsy store!! It sounds like she needs one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...