Tuesday, March 1, 2011

25 of 30 - Spring Stripes

Here's the second appearance of this sweater and it will be the last.  It's just been too warm to wear a sweater all day (I had to switch to a t-shirt around 11am).  Oh well, I'm just glad we are in the home stretch because some days the shorts in my closet are calling my name.  But you realize as soon as the 30 for 30 challenge is over the temperatures will plunge and it won't even matter.  That's how it goes...



Top - #1
Pants - #17
Shoes - #28
Necklace - F21

4 comments:

  1. Yes, almost done! So we can finally wear seasonally appropriate clothes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! I love the colors in that sweater! xoxo kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean--I think I'll be sweating my way through the end of the challenge too! But I'm glad you included this sweater--it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater but yes the weather has been so up and down that you never know what will carry you through the day. Cute necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...