Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tunics from Roberta Roller Rabbit

I'm a nut for a tunic, they are staples of my wardrobe and I'm always on the look out for more.  I especially love ones with gorgeous colors, prints and that are fairly lightweight (I love throwing a tank on underneath for some extra coverage and/or color).  So when I saw these fab kurtas from Roberta Roller Rabbit by Roberta Freymann I fell in love.  Now they aren't super cheap, but at $70 they are affordable and are machine washable (a big bonus in my book)!  Here are my favorite ones:




Tunics are great because you can dress them up or dress them down.  They can literally go from the beach to dinner.  And my favorite reason to throw on a tunic is that they are oh so forgiving to those of us who have less-than-perfect midsections (yes, that would be me, though I sometimes get a glimpse of my former 6-pack when the moon is full and the light is just right *sigh*).  Here are a few ways to style them up:



Tunic images via Roberta Roller Rabbit

8 comments:

  1. That first outfit is so stylish and fun - I'm dying over those red shoes!! Hmm, it is Christmas time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love tunics too! These are great! I love the outfits you put together - especially that first one. I haven't heard of Roberta Freymann before, but I am now a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I also think they look great in the summer with a pair of white skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Affordable and machine washable are my two favorite qualities too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I adore a good tunic...and that fish orange number is way too fabulous. I want...want...want it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own any tunics like that (I don't own very many tunics at all to be honest) but I think that needs to change! These are so pretty, and I love the looks you've styled with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...