Monday, December 6, 2010

My Five - Rodarte Spring 2011

Standing ovation to the Mulleavy sisters.  A cohesive collection that more than just a few people will "get".  Look, I am a fan, I have been a fan, but I hate how their clothes only seemed to resonate with "fashion" folks.  With this collection, they may have just turned a corner.  These are more understandable, more wearable, will appeal to a more broad audience.  I adore the faux bois prints and all the pattern and texture mixes.  It's what they do so well.  Here are my (lengthy) picks with detail shots.  Enjoy!

Details:

Images via Vogue.com

5 comments:

  1. I love that last look although I could never rock the socks with sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included the detail shots--they blew me away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...