Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Five (plus 1) - Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011

Sorry about no post yesterday, my little girl woke up at 5am sick to her stomach (I'll spare you details, but you Moms out there know where I'm going with this - lol!).  It was a bad morning, but everything was a-okay by the evening and she's back to her old self today.  Yay!  I was a bit worried last night because I was feeling a bit queasy, but I think it was more being totally tired and anxious than a stomach bug because I'm feeling good today.  Maybe I was just worn out because I did 6 loads of laundry yesterday, you know it's going to be a long day when you are loading up the washer at 6am! 

Anyway, I'm going to hit you all pretty hard with a flurry of my Pre-Fall picks from the various collections here over the next few days (are you sick of seeing collections yet?).  I'll keep them short and sweet for the most part and group them as I see fit.  So let's get started with an outstanding Burberry collection - wowza!  It's all about dark hues and long and lean lines.  Here are my picks: 






Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. I love that huge bag - gorgeous! Can I just orders these ladies legs and have them delivered? Forget the clothes! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm oohing and aahhing. I especially love the look with the gray embellished sweater and ginormous bag. WANT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...