Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Five - Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011

Let me pick myself up off the floor, sheesh, Oscar does it to me every collection.  There's something to be said about a designer who consistently churns out gorgeous, stuff-of-fantasy collections, no?  There was an appearance of pink (Pantone's pick for 2011 color of the year) and lots of black, white and grey along with heavy doses of turquoise, brown, and red.  Here are my many, many picks.  Please do enjoy!














 Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with any of these. Hope you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pencil skirt and the black gown! I can see Nicole Kidman in some of these. Cant you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the fabulous use of grey. I don't think I'll ever be over that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can SO see why you picked more than five. These are gorgeous. I wish I had a bunch of money and somewhere fancy to go so I could wear that sparkly dress with the pink bow. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...