Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Five - Chanel Pre-Fall 2011

Well, what can we all take away from this collection?  Add some fabrics with a bit of shine and/or embellishment - check!  Gold and black is a lux combination - check!  Bold accessories (necklaces in particular) - check!  Flats are back - check!  It really is a beautiful collection, that being said, Karl does need to edit a bit.  We didn't need 67 looks and I still hate Chanel doing any menswear - sorry, it's just not a menswear house in my humble opinion.  Here are my many picks:









Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. I want that gray!
    I seen these earlier and thought "Chanel is the ultimate in inspiration". Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always one of my favorites collections to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look so luxe. I love the simple black coat/dress best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love? :)
    I was in the Chanel store yesterday and I was swooning - everything was so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...