Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Weekend!

Well, it's here!  I absolutely cannot believe it's Christmas tomorrow.  No, I'm not ready - I never have been.  Yet another year of non-wrapped presents arriving to various people in January.  If you want a glimpse into how bad I am at gifting, feel free to read one of my very earliest posts here on the ol' blog about how I suck at giving gifts.  Ah the tradition continues, it's kind of hilarious at this point.  Next year, next year (I say that every year). 

On to something a bit more fun.  One thing I love about Christmas morning (other than opening presents) is being able to lounge around in my jammies for an extra few hours.  Yay for the cozy!  I hunted down some really cute pj options that I would love to lounge around in.  Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas and weekend!




7 comments:

  1. I love Vera Wang PJs! They are so soft and sexy without being lacy and see-thru... if cotton PJS can be "sexy"! LOL What has my definition of "sexy" come too?! LOL Anyway, Merry Christmas and hope y'all are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get all your gifts wrapped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love pajamas! And I have some floral slippers similar to those in your pic. Hope you get lots of good lounge time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pajamas! very cutee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore being soft & cozy!!!

    Happiest of Holidays & All the Best in the New Year!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ps I have a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these pj picks. They make me want to go back to bed right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...