Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I want this! - Cardigans and Tunics

I'm such a sucker for a cardigan, they are yet another staple of my wardrobe.  Here are some that I'm totally wishing were in my closet right now! 

And as a follow up to last week's (very popular) post about Roberta Roller Tunics, I decided to hunt down some more adorable tunics.  Looks like I'm not the only person who loves a good tunic!

On a side note, you may have noticed that I have not tackled a "Uniform Dressing" for this month.  I decided to take a month off from it because I totally blanked on what uniform I should do.  ha!  If anyone has any suggestions for a uniform for January, bring it on!  jrspry1@gmail.com

I'm now off to do a bit more Christmas shopping!

7 comments:

  1. I live for cardigans this time of year. Just bought the most gorgeous brown one with adorable buttons while at Bass Pro Shop last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a leopard cardi in my life stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cant have too many cardigans! Thats what I tell myself anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about the cardi and the tunic! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM?g..those are some gorgeous cardi///im digging the leopard one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite a cardigan fiend myself. I have a major crush on that shorter leopard one. I may just have to pass along a Christmas hint to the husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...