Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Weekend, Pantone's 2011 Color of the Year

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  I've got two more Saturday classes before Christmas/New Year break so that's exciting.  I love going to school but driving to and from Atlanta can be a grind!  Anyhoo, in case you haven't heard Pantone revealed their 2011 Color of the Year yesterday (here's last year's pick).

What do you think?  It's a bold choice for sure (though I did see it coming in a way).  I'm going to put on my (former) color forecasting hat for a minute and just say I think this will relate more to fashion than home.  I'm not saying it's not for interiors, it is, but I'm seeing it more as an accent or paired with other colors for a fresh twist.  I did a quick search for some pink clothes and accessories (all are under $50) you can find right now and my picks are below.  It's hard to say how close the colors actually are to the Pantone pick but we'll just say they are - ha!


8 comments:

  1. Oooh those white and pink booties are adorable! They would match perfectly with my Old Navy fleece sweatpants that I cherish so dearly.

    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those colors that everyone likes on me.
    What colors are you looking forward to for Spring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colour but not too much of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color, especially for accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been a girl that loves pops of pink. And those flats are SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color for clothes and accents - don't know if I could paint my walls with it though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...