Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Weekend, Happy New Year and Various Pre-Fall 2011 Picks

Wow, can you all believe that 2010 is almost over?  This year flew by (and was sooo much better than 2009 that's for sure)!  I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2011!  I'll finish out this week with some additional Pre-Fall 2011 picks from various collections.  After looking through all these Pre-Fall offerings from the past week or two a few trends pop out.  First, colorblocking is going to be big, blue isn't going anywhere (along with neutrals and orange), and flats were shown a lot which is totally refreshing!  See you in 2011!

BCBG Max Azria - lots of color blocking in this collection






Donna Karan - super neutral, mostly browns and army greens with tons of drapey layers.









Reed Krakoff - all about camel, black and orange


Images via Style.com

7 comments:

  1. Cant believe its NYE! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Mendel...swoon/sigh! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color blocking always comes back doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love your picks--especially the Fendis. I want to steal those right off the models! (And of course make them a wee bit bigger.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think J. Mendel is my fave, although I liked Fendi too.

    Wishing you and your family health, happiness and prosperity in 2011 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wholly New Year I'm loving Fendi's new looks!

    A huge slice of nostalgia don't you agree?

    Happy 2011 to my favorite fashionista xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the Donna Karan super-zhushy scarf and the orange J. Mendel number is delectable!

    p.s. I've been letting my fellow It-listers know I'm doing a Stila for J. Crew Giveaway on my site, Adella Avenue. Everyone's welcome!

    -xoxo Noe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...