Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Weekend and My Five - Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2011

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be spending mine trying to sort out the last of the Christmas present purchases/plans, going to class and doing some homework.  We've got a major after-Christmas "happening" to plan for too, more on that after the new year.  I'm also working on my 2011 goals and revisiting the 2010 goals, which I will also share in a post soon. 

Now on to Reem Acra's collection chock full of drop-dead gorgeous evening wear!  I absolutely couldn't keep it to five picks (as usual).  I'm pretty sure we will see one of these numbers on the red carpet in the coming awards season.  Which is your favorite (mine is the neutral to dark brown ombre effect ruffle gown - throw a bright green, orange or blue shoe with it and I die) ?  Enjoy (note that blue again)!











Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. That gold gown is just WOWZA. Can't wait to hear what your big surprise is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool evening gowns. Can't even imagine I would ever be going to an event that would warrant this dressy attire but always good to dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...