Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Uniform Dressing 3:1

It's a new month and a new uniform!  This month I'm tackling the little black dress, it's so versatile and fun to take from day to night.  Here's the LBD that will be our uniform for the month:
Ann Taylor at ShopStyle

This week, I styled it more for work or some other event/place where you need to be a little more polished.  I love this sort of jacket, kind of swingy with 3/4 wide sleeves.  The same shoes, bag and necklaces are used.  Mix and match away!


Stay tuned for next week's installment...

2 comments:

  1. What a great uniform choice! These looks are so classic, but fun at the same time. Thanks for the LBD inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Houndstooth always makes me smile. I've got an adorable BB Dakota jacket that I can't wait to bust out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...