Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Olive Green + Navy Goodness

Since I'm still having uploading issues (I'm thinking it has something to do with my security settings and I'm reluctant to mess with them after my virus attack a couple of months ago, so I may have to pay my computer dudes a visit next week), I've decided to post a couple of outfits I put together featuring a color combo that I'm really digging right now - olive green and navy.  I decided to make all the bottoms navy and the jackets all olive green.  Every piece is $100 or under!



6 comments:

  1. I love that color combo! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I have hanging in my closet right now? That cape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings in the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination! I'll definitely have to give it a try. I love the last look best--that bag is luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I never thought to pair those two together - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...