Thursday, October 21, 2010

My (totally more than) Five - Alexander McQueen Spring 2011

I think everyone was most looking forward to Sarah Burton's first runway collection for Alexander McQueen, and this lady didn't disappoint.  She really did a fabulous job, an absolutely beautiful, amazingly crafted collection.  I'm so happy that she was chosen to take over instead of a "name".  Who better to continue on than the woman who worked by Lee McQueen's side for all those years?  There was a really great interview in WWD with her and she sounded just lovely.  Here are my picks, enjoy!















Images via Vogue.com

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes...Art...pure art. Wendy Brandes posted about how shoes could be an investment in art and boy is she right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope ya'll are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did an amazing job - the shoes are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! I wish my brain worked like hers. These are mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These fabrics and textures are just delicious! No wonder you couldn't pick just 5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did a great job with this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...