Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Five - Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

First of all, thank you all so much for your get well wishes, I so appreciate them!  I'm trying to feel better, but I'm still having trouble talking because I'm so hoarse (which everyone around me is loving - lol!).  I took a new antibiotic which promptly made me so sick to my stomach, so I had to start another type.  This bug really knocked me flat out, I haven't had a sinus infection this bad in years.  It's not good when the doctor looks in your nose and says "Oh my gosh!".  Hopefully I'm going to quickly get better (just in time for a midterm) and I fixed my "uploading-pictures-to-Blogger" issue so I figured I would do a quick "my five". 

Here are my picks from this collection, a couple more than five are here, but I have good reason.  Love the leopard, love the orange and love the flats.  Enjoy!






Images via Vogue.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the leopard print dresses! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being hoarse is the worst - hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leopard print with the bright tangerine is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...gorgeous! I'm in love with that yellow gown. If I looked good in that color I would get married in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow dress!! Swoon. And I hope you feel better soon--being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...