Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Loving Jess LC!

I'm sure most of you out there are familiar with the lovely jewelry from Jess LC.  If not then pop over now and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!  I discovered this beautiful jewelry a year or so ago, when I ran across a fabulous blog called Makeunder My Life written by none other than Jessica, the creator of Jess LC!  (If you don't read this blog already, you must do it now!  I love the message of "Design a Life With Intention".  It has become a go to read for inspiration!)  Anyway, back to the baubles, here are some favorites that are currently on my wish list:







A while back I became a Jess LC Ambassador (I signed up the minute I found out about it - if you have a blog and want to sign up go here).  I wanted to be an ambassador because I love Jess LC jewelry and most of all because I adore Jessica and want to show as much support as I can.  There are now 100+ ambassadors and to celebrate a little contest is being held.  This post puts our name in the mix for a chance to win two $100 gift certificates, one for me and one for one of you readers.  Let's hope we win!


Images via Jess LC

6 comments:

  1. Isn't her jewelry fabulous?! It always makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces, love the pink paisley pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paisley. Going to check out her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been coveting her jewelry lately too. That same paisley layering necklace is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your love for Jess LC and why you became an Ambassador! I love your picks, the Wellington collection gets overlooked in the grand scheme of the collections, but I heart the graduated stripe one as well myself :).

    Good luck on the 100 Kisses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, especially loving the paisley necklace too. Bravo to Jessica! Jenny I hope you are feeling much..much better? Happy Thursday to you me dear xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...