Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hunter Green + Grey Goodness

I've been seeing lots of hunter green paired with grey out and about right now and I must admit I love it!  I'm not the biggest hunter green fan, this is mostly due to the fact that this sort of green was insanely popular with the middle to low-end upholstery crowd I began my career designing for.  So much so that I could not stand to look at another navy, hunter green, and or burgundy fabric (especially plaid).  It was all too much.  I'm not sure if I will ever warm up to it in my home decor, but I'm certainly warming up to it being in my wardrobe.  Here are a couple of examples of how I would like to wear a little hunter green and grey!


6 comments:

  1. You know...I think I need to add some deep greens to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added two green sweater so far.
    Love those Soft Spots pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the exacty green/navy/burgundy plaid fabric you are talking about and I cringe when I see it! I love the first outfit - especially the cardi and the clogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally not a color combo I would have thought of...but I'm diggin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is so funny--we had a couch in hunter green/navy/burgundy plaid that I grew to hate! I've stayed away from that color combo since then too! But I LOVE the hunter green with the gray--it makes it so modern and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't thought of this color combo before-love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...