Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Weekend!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  I'm struggling with some issues and I'm gonna vent - ha!

1 - I can't upload any new pictures to Blogger, has something to do with my browser's settings though I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and still that red x is there where the upload button is.  I can grab images from old posts, etc. The image above is an image from an old post, I couldn't just post words without something nice to look at.

2 - My darn printer isn't printing, nothing, zip, nada.  Trying to tinker with that too, including re-installing it.  But I need to have so much printed out before class tomorrow.  Sheesh.

3 - Have so much reading to do, so much and since law terminology isn't something that comes naturally to me, I'm having to read it 2-3 times.  I'm also having to remember how to study, it's been 14 years since I graduated from University and I can tell - LOL!

4 - My little one is sick AGAIN, seriously she gets over something and 24 hours later she's sick again.  This time of year is frustrating like that.

Thanks for letting me unload, it's all going to be fine and if this is all that's wrong then I should feel pretty lucky!  Sometimes you just need to vent. 

See you back on Monday with a (pre-programmed, before Blogger hated me) runway review and Wednesday starts a new "uniform dressing" uniform!  Yay!

Image via Oprah.com

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot going on! Well, I love the picture you posted (I really want that rug!). Thank you for the kind words on my blog:) Hang in there and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - blogger is little beyotch. I am SO SICK of it. Hope it gets better for you.

    P.S.
    I posted pics of my new RZ faux fur vest today...

    Merci!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, we sometimes do need to just vent. It's amazing how much better you feel. When the computer issues arise I go postal. It is one of life's greatest frustrations. That, & sick children. You feel so sorry for your little one, you sometimes just can't do enough to make them better fast enough. You have a full..full plate. Lots to filter and lots of transitioning.

    Just hope the weekend goes smoothly & Miss A. is on the mend & perky by tomorrow.

    Hugs to you & best of luck in class tomorrow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend to you! Hope your little one feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry it's been such a crappy day! I HATE dealing with technology problems--I'm clueless when it comes to that. Hopefully everything will work itself out and your kiddo will start feeling better so you can enjoy your weekend. Sounds like you could use a break! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo to ill functioning technology and toddler sniffles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor thing! Hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my post today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...