Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Weekend and I Love This! - Land of Nod bowl

Well the weekend is here, which means school for me (I'm so backwards)!  I'm going to get my computer looked at next week and see if I can finally get some pictures to upload on the darn blog.  It really should not be this hard.  Anyhoo, I found this post in my drafts folder from who knows when, but I still really dig it - I mean how cool is this bowl?  I know, totally not fashion related, but again, I hate to post without a picture.  Have a fab weekend and see you Monday!

Okay, I love this bowl so much I just had to share.  It certainly would make it much more fun to wake up and drag yourself into the kitchen for breakfast every morning.

Image via Land of Nod

5 comments:

  1. Can see why you love it! Its so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute!! Good luck with school this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bowl is so cool! I would love that for my son when he is older! So much more entertaining than a regular bowl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a fun bowl! I agree--eating my cereal in the morning would be much more fun with that bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome -- as someone who could eat cereal three times a day, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...