Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I loved my post from last year so much that I'm reposting it today - it's just too perfect!  Have a great day (here's a Halloween song from Yo Gabba Gabba that I can't get out of my head to get you in the spirit!)

(originally posted 10/30/09)
Oh, I do love me some Halloween!  Here are some of my favorite images from Tim Burton's Magical Fashion editorial in Harpers Bazaar recently (photographed by Tim Walker).  I was looking through the magazine and these literally stopped me in my tracks.  So beautiful!  They are celebrating Tim Burton's retrospective at MoMA.  I would love to see that.  Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!



Images via Harpers Bazaar

4 comments:

  1. I remember that spread - absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! What is the little lady dressing up as?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Halloween pics! I hope you're having a wonderful Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...