Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Checking out a little early for the week...

Sorry, I've been absent today and yesterday.  I've got a good excuse, I'm dreadfully sick.  I mean really, horribly, barely functioning sick.  In fact everyone in my house is sick too, so that means little to no sleep when the little one is coughing and being pitiful in the middle of the night.  Oh well, it's part of my job, but boy I would love a nap or three :o)  I'm going to check out early this week and see you all back (hopefully 100%) Monday.  I'll double up with "uniform dressing" next week.  I need to rest and get better.  Take care and see you later.  xoxo Jenny

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I hope that plague leaves your casa asap lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you and your family feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better! Can't wait to see uniform dressing next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...