Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Uniform Dressing 1:4

First of all, I just want to thank everyone for your kind comments about my wacky week.  Nothing bad is happening, just lots of changes coming and things to prepare for and my fears are bubbling to the surface.  No big deal  :o)  Oh well, moving on to the last week of the first Uniform Dressing (meaning it's the last time you will see these darn pants - LOL!).  This week we are going to dress them up a bit, a little sparkle, a little shine, but still sticking with the premise of an easy to wear top (even if it has sequins) and khakis.  Hope you enjoy!



Okay, next week is a new month and that means a new Uniform Dressing will begin! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see what the next "uniform" is! I LOVE that purple cardi on look #2, and I pretty much want to steal everything on #3. So pretty, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bits of purple here, looks so great with the khaki. And, I can't believe those black pants above are from Talbots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...