Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweatshirt Monday

I will apologize in advance for this pretty low key post.  I'm living in a house full of sick people, myself included.  I've not gotten a lot of sleep for the past few days, I swear the worst sound is a little one coughing in the middle of the night all congested.  My point is that I just want to curl up in sweats and watch TV all day, but I can't (I just didn't appreciate being able to do that whenever I wanted in the pre-child days).  I decided to put together a couple of outfits featuring a sweatshirt as the top, comfy and chic - yay!


*I wish I could say I looked this chic right now, but honestly I'm in shorts and t-shirt mode *sigh*. 
I want that first outfit bad, real bad :o)

4 comments:

  1. oh... sounds so perfect and comfy! I love these looks, especially the second one. I could use a snuggle day... we had a laid back weekend and I'm not ready for it to end. But off to the gym I go. Back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these casual looks. Definitely makes wearing a sweatshirt look chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better--being sick sucks :( I love these looks, especially those teal shoes. Those are amazing! Oh, I bought some leopard shoes today--thought you'd be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE hearing the dude cough. He sounds all rattly. I thought I was getting better, but feel totally awful tonight. Fingers crossed both our households are on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...