Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Take: Jessica Alba casual plaid

Getting back on track with a "my take" (been a long time, right?).  This time I'm tackling Jessica Alba's cute casual look, featuring a plaid top. 
Plaid is yet another happening trend right now, one that I'm not a huge fan of personally, but this has more to do with the fact I started my textile design career designing plaids for residential upholstery.  I kind of had my fill - LOL!  I will say they are super fun to design and play around with color-wise.  I love to see people wear them, but I just can't bring myself to purchase plaid.  I'll get over it someday.  Anyway, back to it.  I did two versions, take your pick!


Top image via Day Old News

6 comments:

  1. V. Cute! I saw a couple of cute plaid shirts at JCrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Jessica Alba has the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid shirt in your first look--it's a little different than the hundreds of plaid shirts I've seen :) I have one plaid shirt, but I'm tempted to go get another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I need to get myself a plaid shirt for fall - too cute! Of course Jessica Alba makes anything look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to live in that entire look! What a perfect fall uni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect casual outfit. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...