Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Take: Carolina Herrera Resort 2011

Here's a look that I wanted to tackle for a "my take" from Carolina Herrera's Resort collection (it was part of my five favorite looks from the collection).
Lovely!  I like the grey and pink combination, it should seem a bit dated, but comes off as really fresh.  It's just the way it works sometimes.  I decided to tackle it with both dressed up and casual versions (I really dig the casual one, I wanna run out and buy it now!).  First up, the dressed up version:


Next, the casual version:

Runway image via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. I could not pull of the ruffle top, but the rest of it is classic and beautiful. I always love pink with gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. So soft and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo! Your casual take is my fave--I think it's those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...