Monday, August 2, 2010

My Take: Bottega Veneta Spring 2010

Another trip down memory lane for this "my take".  Bottega Veneta's Spring 2010 collection (my post here), really was stunning, with tons of white (and yes, yellow shows up quite frequently as an accent color - here I go again). 

I picked this look because it's not too dressed up and the white tunic can be a great foundation for other looks by switching accessories or throwing it on over leggings into Fall.  Again, giving a heel or flat option with the shoe.

Runway image via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Love both of those yellow shoes! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look would be perfect for today--it's so hot here! I LOVE those flats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still LOVING yellow. And I'm trying really hard not to buy those KS earrings. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...