Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy weekend and more leopard print shoes!

Since I've been on a bit of a leopard print kick this week, I thought I would put together some examples of leopard print shoes - flats and heels - that are available.  I own the Tory Burch Reva flats shown botton left (bought them a couple of years ago when my other leopard flats wore out) and I love them, I really would like to have a pair of heels too.  I'll have to put that on my ever growing wish list - LOL!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you guys for reading and commenting, I'm getting really great feedback and I certainly appreciate it!


9 comments:

  1. I am loving the leopard! I ordered a pair of leopard flats from Target and I can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a pair of pony-hair leopard print prada pumps at nordstrom's yesterday and I about died! SO beautiful. love this list :)
    xx fallon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a flat pair..thinking I now need some wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these awesome leopard shoe ideas! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. never seen so many leopard footwear in one post!!! so fab! love it! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum yum gimme some! I'll take any of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a pair of leopard print heels a few years ago and have loved them ever since. I tend to save them for special occasions, but you just inspired me to pull those babies out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for Tory Burch even with spots. Do I own a pair of leopard pumps, yeah you betcha!! But a girl never has too many leopard shoes.

    Great pics my favorite fashionista xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...