Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Weekend and a big Thank You!

It's Friday!  No big weekend plans here, just enjoying the last few lazy weeks of Summer.  Remember a couple of months ago when I won the Blue Bird swag bag from Nesting Newbies (here)?  Well, about a week ago I received the last prize, an absolutely stunning custom clay floral arrangement from DK Designs:

Yep, that's my beautiful arrangement, based on my wedding bouquet!  Diane has to be one of the most talented (hello, she's been on the Martha Stewart Show) and one of the nicest people I've come across in a long time.  Well, her work speaks for itself - amazing!  I can't thank her enough for all the hard work.  Check out more of her work here, her blog and her Etsy store.  I know I will be a repeat customer for sure!  Thank you again, Diane!!

Also a big thank you to everyone who commented and enjoyed the first Uniform Dressing post!  I'm really flattered that Shea over at Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique was inspired by the post and put together a super cute outfit!

Feel free to email me with any uniform questions or suggestions you may have!  xoxo

Image via DK Designs

5 comments:

  1. Hey thank YOU for the shout out :) Wow, this is a gorgeous arrangement. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fabulous wins!!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is insanely beautiful. Your bouquet must have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...