Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boden Chambray Tunic

Last week one of my BFF's emailed me with a styling question about this Boden Tunic:
Boden at ShopStyle
Super cute, right?  She loved it, but was at a loss about how to style it.  She wondered if I had some suggestions and of course I jumped all over it.  I was in "Week of Chambray" mode!  I love this tunic because it's a button down (not just halfway down like some other tunics), so this means you can wear it buttoned or unbuttoned (almost like a jacket).  Yay!  Now my BFF is a consultant who works from her home in New York, she doesn't need the tunic to work in an office-type environment.  She walks a lot and like me, loves a comfy shoe, so I opted for a Cole Haan with Nike Air.  I lived in Cole Haan's with Air when I worked in NYC, they are stylish, comfy and so worth the extra coin.  So here are my styling suggestions:
Nothing groundbreaking here, just a comfy, casual look with a touch of sparkle from the necklace.

You could wear it buttoned or unbuttoned (or somewhere in between) with this look and you can toss in a scarf for chilly days.  Love!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, so casual and yet so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great tunic! I love it with the brown shoes and gold earrings. Those earrings are gorgeous! I may be the only person on the planet without a chambray shirt. I need to remedy that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! This would also look awesome with leather jeggings if one was so inclined to fancy it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats look so comfy yet are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...