Monday, March 29, 2010

What's In Your Bag?

I love this, I never tire of seeing what people have in their handbags - I'm just nosey like that!  The lovely, inspiring and stylish The Good Life For Less tagged me (many thanks), so here's what's in my bag:

1. Coach Ergo hobo
2. Levenger zip around wallet - I must have a wallet that zips all around to contain all the junk neatly
3. Kate Spade cosmetic case
4. LeSportsac zipper bag with bandaids, hair elastics, nail clippers and the like
5. Simply Vera Wang sunglasses from Kohl's - love these and it's okay if my toddler plays/drops/breaks them (I retired my Chanel sunglasses because of those very reasons)
6. Old school cell phone (how 5 years ago of me)
7. Socks and wipes for the litte one
8. Coupon organizer - what good stay-at-home Mom would ever be without coupons of some sort?

Now that I look at the picture I totally think I'm ready to change into a "Spring" bag - everything looks so dark.

Come on and play along - I tag:
Dumbwit Tellher
The NEO-traditionalist
Sogni e Sorrisi

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I am not the only one with toddler socks in my bag! :) My little girl seems to take them off at the most in opportune moments!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord...You're the second person to tag me for this now so I think I have no choice : ) Let me see what I can do...
    XO Katie
    P.S. Love you bag!! So chic and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I think I should have to be embarrassed. You are so "together" Jenny and so chic. I will have to get my act together & play along. Thanks for the tag my friend! x

    Is Audrey ready for the Easter Bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! As soon as this holiday craziness is over I'll play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...