Monday, March 1, 2010

Prada Fall 2010

This is a really lovely collection, a little dark (colorwise, I mean) with lots of little black dresses to choose from.  Lots of cable knits, even a "cable knit" print, and what looks like knitted leather handbags.  Shoes to die for - as usual.  Those crazy cat eye glasses with eyebrows, genius.  Oh, and she used - relatively - curvy models (like Lara Stone and some Victoria's Secret gals).  I always find Miuccia's ('cause we are totally on a first name basis - ha!) work to be very intelligent and relevant.  I may not love every look that trots down a runway, but I respect it.  Here are the looks I liked:

Here are some detail shots:

Images via WWD and (detail shots) Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...