Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscars 2010 - my picks for best dressed

I'm a little late to the game with this post, so I'm only going to pick a favorite look from the red carpet and then one from the after parties (along with their runway debuts).  Yes, there were many looks I liked (and disliked) but they are basically the same ones that have already been blogged about thousands of times and I'm sure you're sick of seeing the same things over and over.  I know I am.  Here we go, first with the red carpet:
Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab Haute Couture (left at the Vanity Fair party and right on the Oscar red carpet - notice how the light changes the colors, I like how much warmer it appears in the daylight)  What sold me on this dress was when she walked out on stage, it just looked so divine.

On the runway roughly 6 weeks ago (it was the opening look on Karlie Kloss no less)

Here is my after party pick:

Cameron Diaz  at the Vanity Fair party in Victoria Beckham

Here's the dress from NY Fashion Week just a few weeks ago.

Images via Style.com, WWD, People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...