Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 - Part 1 the clothes

Oh, I loved this collection so much I'm going to do two posts about it, first the clothes and next the accessories!  The silhouettes were certainly nostalgic, but in a very good way.  Marc showed the clothes on "curvier" models (and by "curvy" I mean girls you usually see in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and/or Victoria's Secret, so they are still thin, just not emaciated) with one surpise model at the end.  Oh I would take any of these looks:
And now to end the show - Elle Macpherson - yep, you heard me correctly:

*By the way, I'm writing this post while my daughter is snacking and watching Yo Gabba Gabba - I get the feeling that Marc Jacobs probably watches the show too.  Has nothing to do with this post, just a thought I had.
Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Maybe because I'm a throw back to the 50's (best way of saying older than dirt), but LV's Fall line I adore. Screams Grace Kelly does it not?

    Hoping you three are all doing well this week. Happy St. Patrick's day to you ~ Sláinte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...