Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I want this! - Crayon Rocks

Okay, these are just way too cool.  I know they are for the kiddos, but who wouldn't want some of these?  Once my little one turns 3 (they are recommended for ages 3+) I imagine having some of these piled up in a cool bowl in the middle of the little table I had as a kid (which I painted with black chalkboard paint a few years ago) with some blank paper and my little Picasso - ha! - coloring up a storm.  And in this little fantasy none of my walls would ever be touched with one of these crayon rocks.  This is why it's a fantasy because you know my crazy girl would color on everything but the paper!  Anyway, these are on my must have list for sure!

Images via Crayon Rocks

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...