Monday, February 15, 2010

L.A.M.B. Fall 2010

Story goes that half of this collection never made it to NY because of the blizzard, but Gwen and crew scrambled and the show went on.  Let me just say that I'm a big L.A.M.B. fan, I have quite a collection, but the past few seasons have been a bit of a disappointment for me to be honest.  There were a few looks I liked, but overall, I wasn't so geeked this time either.  Oh well, I still love ya Gwen!
Images via Style.com, Image of Gwen Stefani via Modelina.com

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps what was lost in the blizzard was the better half? Oh well, I do love the plaid black and white coat. How chic Gwen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a LAMB fiend. I hope she is getting back to the old days when things were just FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...