Monday, February 8, 2010

I want this! - a trench with orange buttons

I've noticed a small trend going on - trench coats with orange buttons - and I love 'em! 


The good thing about this look (if you like it) is that you can either take the trench you already have (or just get an inexpensive one), hunt down some orange buttons and switch them out.

These I found online at M&J Trimming.

Hmmmm.  Turquoise buttons would look pretty nice too, or kelly green ones, the list goes on and on.  What do you think?

Images (from top to bottom) via The Outnet, Style.com, M&J Trimming

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I have seen The Posh trench with the neon orange...and I loved it. You should buy this coat, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a stellar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be so easy to do to a jacket you already have... buy new buttons and have a tailor quick switch them out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...