Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Oh great, looks like Lady Gaga stole my outfit again.  Now what will I wear when I run my errands this weekend?  Darn you Lady Gaga (fist shaking in her direction).  What I love about this picture is the look on the guy's face - priceless.  You have to love dear Gaga, even if you shake your head every time you see her.  Seriously, I have mega errands to run and some computer work to do this weekend.  This past week had some really exciting developments, 2010 is looking like it's on the right track.  We still need someone to buy our house though :o) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

Image via People.com

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking up. Seems like February was 90 days long, but now is over. Here's to the promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I big puffy heart the Gaga. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...