Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grammy Awards 2010 - my picks for best dressed

Okay, so I'm totally a week late on this post, but I have a good excuse.  I swear.  The stomach bug that has been making the rounds hit us here - HARD.  I was the first victim, early Tuesday morning (I don't remember Tuesday and didn't even eat a solid meal until Friday, if that tells you how bad it was).  Then my 19 month old girl was next early Thursday morning.  Thank God she didn't get it as bad and was back to her old self by the end of the day.  Then early Saturday morning my hubby succumbed (and is asleep here in the living room watching TV as I type this).  I spent the better part of this afternoon with Lysol in one hand and a Clorox cleaning product of some sort in the other - the house is disinfected - hopefully.  Thank goodness I had scheduled the blog posts for the week before Tuesday arrived.  Oh well, fingers crossed all is well now and we can get on with life.  So here are my picks for best dressed in no particular order:
Taylor Swift in Kaufman Franco

Keri Hilson in Dolce & Gabbana

Nicole Kidman in Prada

Jennifer Hudson in Victoria Beckham

Lea Michele in Romona Keveza

Lady Gaga in Armani Prive* - because she actually walked in those shoes and didn't poke her eye out with her "handbag".  And also because I thought (having just viewed the Armani Prive Spring 2010 line that was inspired by the moon, that this dress sort of made sense in an effed up way.  Or maybe I'm still dehydrated, but I'm going with it). 
*Is it just me or is Armani the last designer I ever thought Gaga would wear?
Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. First - I feel so sad for you all. You've been hit so hard & I hope this is it for a long time. You have more than paid your dues.

    Okay - I loved Keri's, & doesn't Jennifer H. look fabulous. She had a baby not that long ago & look at that waste...WoW!!
    Last - I like Lady Gaga. After listening to her interview with Barbara Walters, I respect her crazy, talented self. Plus she has a voice that puts Madonna to shame. I'm happy to see you listed her. My daughter Emily is going as Lady G. for the Sadie Hawkins dance. Should be interesting!!

    Easy going for you three xx deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...