Friday, January 29, 2010

SAG Awards 2010 - my picks for best dressed

Well, I'm a little late on this post, but hey, it's been a week chock full of Couture, sick toddler and hubby working 15 hour days.  I'm spread thin.  So here are the highlights that I've seen online (I'm sure there are more that I would have liked, but I can't find pictures of everyone) so this is the best dressed from what I've seen.  Did that make any sense?  Probably not, but here they are:

Diane Kruger in Jason Wu - the color is divine (how great would this color be on a redhead?  Awesome, but maybe I'm biased)


Christina Applegate in Roberto Cavalli


Kate Hudson in Emilio Pucci


Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen - I LOVE the blue beading, she looks amazing


Christina Hendricks in Carolina Herrera


Nicole Kidman in Oscar de la Renta - so happy she's back to red hair, that blonde was washing her out and making her look cold, the red seems more relaxed.  But again, maybe just biased :o)

Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Sandy and Kate for best dressed! Love and LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO on the same page. People hated all over Diane's color and Nicole's boho. LOVED them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane knocked it out of the park. That dress would look great on a redhead such as yourself. And I agree completely about Nicole. She was looking like she needed a blood transfusion at times. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...