Friday, January 8, 2010

I want this! - MAC Nail Lacquer "Light Affair" - Another Update!


I've been flirting with the idea of greyish nails, why?  I don't know.  I ran across this color (Light Affair) from MAC and it's a lovely pale grey/taupe/mauve.  It appeals to me.  Nails are a great way to change things up, so this might be worth a shot!  Anyone tried this trend?  Any opinions?

*UPDATE*  I purchased this and it's such a nice warm grey.  I almost want to say it comes off as the palest lavender with more red than blue.  Does that make sense?  I painted my toenails with it and I love it!  I will not subject you to my icky, dry feet right now, so I haven't posted a picture.  I say YES to this trend!

*Another Update*  I painted my fingernails and here's a (blurry) picture, just so you get an idea.  I'm loving the color!


Image via Nordstrom(top) and me (bottom)

3 comments:

  1. I kinda like it. If you end up looking dead maybe just put a little sheer pink over it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...