Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Elin Nordegren - you go girl!

In the middle of all this Tiger Woods mess there's one thing that I've noticed (I mean other than the obvious "What was he thinking?") - his wife Elin is beyond adorable. I mean it helps that she was a model, but honestly, she is totally rocking the stay-at-home Mom pulled together casual look.  What makes her look so appealing is that it's not too glam, not too unattainable.  She's like the anti-Victoria Beckham (now, I love me some Victoria, but running around with the kiddos in 6" heels carrying a $8K Birkin is not really relatable).  So Elin, I tip my hat, you are one gorgeous Mommy!






Images via PopSugar

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more... she's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's cliche but she can do SOOOOOO much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...