Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want this! - YSL Muse bag


Yeah, I know, the YSL Muse bag been around for a few years now, "it" bag and all.  But the minute I saw it, I knew it was perfect for me.  I have a Prada bag that I got years ago that is much the same size and shape and I have worn that sucker out.  I have been on the hunt for a replacement for awhile now.  But, alas life has gotten in the way and I've had to put this purchase off and off and off (I mean the darn thing is $1795!?! though I think I can find a deal on one if I keep hunting).  I'm putting it off again, for obvious reasons, but I swear one day it will be mine...

Image via Neiman Marcus

3 comments:

  1. The same way I feel about the Loubs. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much money, why do we want those designer bags anyways? I have my own I'm coveting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...